25 Things A Coach Would Say…Reframed By You
A couple of weeks ago we published a blog post titled, “25 Things A Coach Would Never Say”, which was by far our most popular blog post of all time.
We asked our readers, like you, to reframe those 25 things into questions that a coach would ask, and statements that a coach would say, instead, and we received some great answers.
So what we’ve done today is taken some of your reframes and compiled them into a new list of 25 things a coach would say that would help a client facilitate change.
These are your words! Check it out…
- What did you learn from the experience?
- Try new things…the results will surprise you.
- Self-confidence is the best outfit—own it!
- What would make you feel empowered in this situation?
- Let’s focus on the things that have gone well for you.
- You are already making great decisions, what else can you do to keep pushing forward to the outcome you desire?
- It’s ok…we all make mistakes—that’s the definition of “human”
- Let’s take it one day at a time.
- You can help yourself do this, and I will be right there with you.
- In what way might I be able to support you at this time?
- You are the only one in control of your own destiny.
- What if you fail?…My Goodness what if you succeed?
- Just because that’s the way it is, doesn’t mean that’s the way it has to be.
- Anything and everything you want in this life is possible if you choose to believe it.
- Impossible: I’m=possible!
- Your choices matter. Let’s find those that make you feel great from the inside out.
- What would need to happen for you to rise above this situation?
- Tell me about a time that you were successful.
- How can you turn that into a positive?
- Kudos for trying your best.
- What would happen if you don’t try?
- You are in control of your destiny. “Destiny” comes from the Latin “Destinare,” which means to “make firm”, or “establish”. It’s a verb, not a noun. It implies action—your action—which you control.
- You have worthwhile goals and dreams and they are worth striving for.
- Let’s work together to find some possible solutions.
- If you don’t try, you can’t fail. But if you don’t try, you can’t succeed. To steal from my local lottery dealer, “If you don’t play, you can’t win!”
Write to us! How much more motivated do you feel with these positive reframes?
Want more info on how Health Coaches facilitate successful change for clients? Call a Clarity Coach at (877) 914-2242!
MORE TO EXPLORE
You Might Also Like
Everything You Want to Know before taking the NBHWC Certification Exam
Becoming a National Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC), also known as NBHWC Certification, should be part of your professional goals if you wish to stand out in the health and wellness coaching industry. It is a crucial first step to secure the right credentials and expand your career, especially in the healthcare industry. Having […]Read More
10 Must-Have Skills and Qualities to Become a Successful Health Coach
Successful health coaches are not simply defined by their achievements in the field but by the skills and qualities they embody. The appeal of becoming a health coach continues to rise given the relative increase in cases of patients with chronic diseases. Not to mention the rise in people who are paying close attention to […]Read More
5 Attributes Clients Look For In A Nutrition Coach
There is a clear interest in healthcare workers that concentrate on diet and wellness. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics noted a growth of 11% for occupations related to dietary management as a result of the rapid increase in chronic diseases that require nutrition regulation. This continuous trend influenced competition among nutritional coaches as their […]Read More
Profitable Health Coaching Business Roadmap: 7 Steps To Success
Becoming a health coach already holds plenty of benefits, not just in your career and financial progress, but most importantly in your holistic personal growth. Now, imagine these benefits multiplied when you build your very own health coaching business. However, as promising as this sounds, having your own health coaching business requires a hefty amount […]Read More