25 Things A Coach Would Say…Reframed By You
A couple of weeks ago we published a blog post titled, “25 Things A Coach Would Never Say”, which was by far our most popular blog post of all time.
We asked our readers, like you, to reframe those 25 things into questions that a coach would ask, and statements that a coach would say, instead, and we received some great answers.
So what we’ve done today is taken some of your reframes and compiled them into a new list of 25 things a coach would say that would help a client facilitate change.
These are your words! Check it out…
- What did you learn from the experience?
- Try new things…the results will surprise you.
- Self-confidence is the best outfit—own it!
- What would make you feel empowered in this situation?
- Let’s focus on the things that have gone well for you.
- You are already making great decisions, what else can you do to keep pushing forward to the outcome you desire?
- It’s ok…we all make mistakes—that’s the definition of “human”
- Let’s take it one day at a time.
- You can help yourself do this, and I will be right there with you.
- In what way might I be able to support you at this time?
- You are the only one in control of your own destiny.
- What if you fail?…My Goodness what if you succeed?
- Just because that’s the way it is, doesn’t mean that’s the way it has to be.
- Anything and everything you want in this life is possible if you choose to believe it.
- Impossible: I’m=possible!
- Your choices matter. Let’s find those that make you feel great from the inside out.
- What would need to happen for you to rise above this situation?
- Tell me about a time that you were successful.
- How can you turn that into a positive?
- Kudos for trying your best.
- What would happen if you don’t try?
- You are in control of your destiny. “Destiny” comes from the Latin “Destinare,” which means to “make firm”, or “establish”. It’s a verb, not a noun. It implies action—your action—which you control.
- You have worthwhile goals and dreams and they are worth striving for.
- Let’s work together to find some possible solutions.
- If you don’t try, you can’t fail. But if you don’t try, you can’t succeed. To steal from my local lottery dealer, “If you don’t play, you can’t win!”
Write to us! How much more motivated do you feel with these positive reframes?
Want more info on how Health Coaches facilitate successful change for clients? Call a Clarity Coach at (877) 914-2242!
MORE TO EXPLORE
You Might Also Like
7 Ways Decluttering Can Transform Your Mental Well-being
Declutter your life and see your coaching and mental well-being take a great leap in positivity!Read More
15 Ways Coaches Cope with Stress in the Modern World
Coaches who know how to manage and handle their own stress are better equipped to help their clients with stress management.Read More
Everything You Want to Know before taking the NBHWC Certification Exam
Taking the NBHWC exam can be challenging and rough on the nerves. Here are some helpful tips to prepare for your upcoming exam!Read More
9 Health Coach-Approved Halloween Treats Your Clients Will Love
Holidays can be tricky when it comes to staying on top of health goals. We all want to enjoy ourselves—and we should!—but it can be easy to fall off track when there are sweet temptations lurking around every corner. Serve Your Clients Some Healthy Halloween Treats! With Halloween right around the corner, we want to […]Read More