HCI’s 14 Point V-Day Love Manifest-Oh!
At HCI we believe in LOVE.
And we also believe that you can choose to manifest love daily. And that this love will make you a better person and a way better .
So in celebration of V-Day (which stands for Valentines Day and also Victory Day—a global activist movement to end violence against women started by author/playwright/activist Eve Ensler—we compiled 14 little LOVE messages to help you along your coaching career path.
To become a really great , so great that your clients just LOVE working with you for years, you must:
- Love what you do and do it with love or you’ll never be happy in your day-to-day life as a .
- Love yourself first and learn to love and accept your body as the temple that not only houses your soul but mirrors your clients’ desires.
- Love your clients by putting yourself in their shoes, on their map otherwise you will never be able to understand them let alone help them succeed.
- Love money as you would a best friend because if you don’t then you won’t attract it to you and you nor will you attract any clients.
- Love your tribe and love them hard because these are the people that will support you and stretch you the most.
- Love and value food for the nourishment it provides you because it’s not just fuel for your life but it’s energy for your creativity.
- Love helping people to become their absolute best selves because this is the very essence of .
- Love challenging yourself to constantly improve your health and mind state because personal growth is the cornerstone of a great coach.
- Love the feeling you get from helping someone to change their lives because if this feeling doesn’t turn you on, may not be for you.
- Love taking charge of your own life, in your own unique way so that you can inspire your clients to take charge of their lives in their unique ways.
- Love is a choice—it’s the opposite of fear—so choose to feed your love with positive thoughts and have faith that love will expand and flow into your whole life.
- Love is big so if you want to feel it in your life you’ve got to stop playing small so find where you’re playing small and let it go.
- Love means being your authentic self and not trying to be someone else because no two are alike so find your groove and shine.
- Love is all around you so get out there and find it where you least expect it and spread it to those who most deserve it and keep giving it to yourself.
Happy V-Day! From all of us at HCI we want to remind you that LOVE IS ALL AROUND YOU! So soak it up and own it! We HEART every one of you!
And…we wanna hear from YOU! Which of these 14 V-Day points most inspires you on your journey? Do you have any more little love notes to add to this list?
Ready to fall in love with ? Call a at (877) 914-2242!
MORE TO EXPLORE
You Might Also Like
15 Ways Coaches Cope with Stress in the Modern World
Coaches who know how to manage and handle their own stress are better equipped to help their clients with stress management.Read More
9 Health Coach-Approved Halloween Treats Your Clients Will Love
Holidays can be tricky when it comes to staying on top of health goals. We all want to enjoy ourselves—and we should!—but it can be easy to fall off track when there are sweet temptations lurking around every corner. Serve Your Clients Some Healthy Halloween Treats! With Halloween right around the corner, we want to […]Read More
How Much Can a Wellness Coach Make?
Considering a career as a Wellness Coach or Health Coach and wondering how much you can expect to earn? Let’s start with the simple answer: According to PayScale, the average salary for a Wellness Coach is approximately $44,090 a year. However, for Wellness Coaches, salary and income averages can be deceiving. That’s because you can […]Read More
How to Manage Difficult Times While Building Your Coaching Business
Dealing with the everyday challenges of life can leave some business owners feeling worn out and helpless. Don't despair with these tips from one of our founders!Read More