2016 has been such a cramazing (crazy + amazing) year AND we could not have done it without each and every one of you in our mega awesome Tribe. Thank you, thank you, and thank you!
Today we are featuring the top 3 groundbreaking coaching news articles in the press, our top 3 curriculum breakthroughs & our top 3 HCI in the press stories. Check it out!
First off, on the homefront, here at HCI, we rolled out three awesome new programs…
HEALTH COACH INSTITUTE’S TOP 3 CURRICULUM BREAKTHROUGHS:
- HMBA Grad (Holistic MBA Grad)
A deep dive into mastering the business and art of coaching for BHC graduates.
- Advanced Nutrition for Health Coaches (ANHC)
Nutrition content curated by top doctors and health experts on 10 health conditions.
- Get Matched (Connecting potential clients to our masterful Coaches)
Experience getting coached by one of Health Coach Institute’s awesome coaches.
Next up, 2016 was the year that Health Coaching showed face in mainstream media…
TOP 3 GROUNDBREAKING CHANGES FOR HEALTH COACHES:
- A Wall Street Journal article emphasizes the growing importance of integrating Health and Wellness Coaches into insurance companies, large-scale health-care systems and a variety of organizations. Read our blog post about this HERE.
- The American Medical Association (AMA) now recommends that doctors employ the services of Health Coaches to complement their practices. Read the full blog post HERE.
- A Business Wire article reports that ComPsych, the largest provider of employee assistance programs, surveyed and asked employees “What would help you get lasting results in your health and well-being?” Having a personal coach outranked everything else including fitness apps, gift cards and even gym memberships by more than 2 to 1. Check it out below:
Aug. 9, 2016
Health Coaching Tops Employees’ Wish List for Achieving Wellness Goal
And what’s more is Health Coach Institute was featured in tons of articles in the press.
TOP 3 PRESS ARTICLES FEATURING STACEY & CAREY:
1. Stacey & Carey are featured in Forbes. Read the full article HERE.
2. Carey gets downright personal in this piece featured in MindBodyGreen.com HERE.
3. FitnessMagazine.com runs a regular column featuring Carey as a contributing health expert. Check out one of many of Carey’s advice columns HERE.
And last but absolutely not least, check out this Forbes piece in which the journalist, after interviewing Carey and researching HCI, decided to enroll in our Become a Health Coach Program!
FORBES FEATURES OUR VERY OWN CAREY PETERS MOVING FROM FEAR TO SUCCESS:
Feeling crazy inspired by Health Coaching after reading all this? Want to learn more about our programs? Call a Clarity Coach at (877) 914-2242!