- Empowerment Coach at Health Coach Institute (2021 – Present)
- Faculty Coach and Success Coach at Health Coach Institute (2018 – 2021)
- Holistic MBA, Certified Transformational Coaching Method Mastery Coach (2018)
- Health Coach Institute, Certified Life & Health Coach (2017)
- Founder & Confidence Coach @ True North Life Coaching (2017 – Present)
- Southern Illinois University – Carbondale, BS Forestry, Ecosystem Management
Beth is a Life Mastery and Confidence Coach who is committed to inspiring clients towards holistic management of their Mental and Emotional Health.
Her method(s) include empowering clients to recognize personal choice in their pursuit of healing, to become aware of limiting habits and belief patterns and to act each and everyday from a place of purpose in alignment with their personal values.
Her areas of interest and experience include Complex Post Traumatic Stress Response (as related to childhood trauma) and recovery from Self Love Deficit Disorder.
Prior to establishing her private practice and joining HCI as an Empowerment Coach, Beth’s career revolved around corporate management and employee coaching/mentoring within the construction and resource extraction/management industries.
“It’s gonna take much more than ordinary Love to lift us up….”