- Institute of Integrative Nutrition: Health Coach Certification (2013)
- Founder and Coach at Crave Vitality, LLC (2013- Present)
- Holistic MBA (now Health Coach Institute): CORE, TCM & Mastery Certification (2014)
- Success Coach at Health Coach Institute (June 2017-Present)
- VITA Sex, Love & Relationship Coaching Certification (to be completed 2021)
- Vanderbilt University: Masters Degree in Education 1999
- Santa Clara University: Bachelor of Science 1991
As a Transformational Life and Health Coach, Kari is dedicated to holding sacred space for her clients to pause, breathe, and remember to BE versus DO all the time. Kari is passionate about helping women reconnect to their desires, sacred self-care, and to up-level their relationships. To let go of who they are “supposed to be” so they can fully embrace their desires and who they are becoming. As a working mom of three teens, and one with special needs, Kari loves empowering women to prioritize self-love and healthy boundaries so they can still make time for their own dreams and careers. Kari’s favorite things are being outdoors in the Northwest where she resides, dancing while cooking in the kitchen with her kids, traveling to new places, and deep belly laughs with dear friends.