*If you are a student please use the email associated with your student account.
COVID-19 Precautions and Safety Acknowledgement
Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, Empowered Education has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 at HCI Live.
However, Empowered Education cannot guarantee that those attending the HCI Live will not become infected with COVID-19.
Therefore, by checking the box below, you acknowledge the highly contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk of exposure or infection by attending the HCI Live, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, disability, and/or death.
In addition, you understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at HCI Live may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of others who attend the event. Accordingly, you understand and agree that by checking the box below, you forfeit the ability to make any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Empowered Education, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation at HCI Live.
By attending HCI Live you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
- Individuals who currently or within fourteen (14) days of the start of HCI Live (11/11/2021) have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others.
- Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19.
- Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
- If you become sick while you are at HCI Live, we will ask that you quarantine in your room at the onset of symptoms.
Your safety at HCI Live is our number one priority, which is why after careful review of local, state, and national guidelines, we have decided to implement the following protocols:
In order to attend HCI Live in person, you must…
- Agree to wear a mask while in the event space
- Bring proof of vaccination OR a negative Covid PCR test taken 72-hours prior to arrival*
- Agree to take a rapid test provided by Health Coach Institute and administered by a licensed medical professional at registration on Day 1
*Proof can include a physical or digital image of your vaccination card or negative test.
If you choose not to wear a mask, provide proof of the aforementioned requirements, decline to take a rapid Covid test at registration, or test positive for Covid on-site, you will not be able to attend HCI Live in person.
Please check the box below to acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions before completing your registration.