Enter before 11:59pm PT on Monday, March 7th to win:
4 FREE nights at the Le Meridien/Sheraton Hotel complex, where you’ll be front-and-center for all the action at HCI Live!
A $300 Visa Gift Card that you can use towards anything you’d like…airfare, self-care (massage anyone?), even merch at the HCI Marketplace in Charlotte!
Two Spark Pass VIP passes—because what could be better than treating yourself and a bestie to the ultimate VIP experience? Whether attending in-person or via Livestream, you’ll enjoy time with Carey and Stacey, sweet HCI swag just for VIPs, a post-event bonus, and more!
A $200 Doordash gift card because let’s be honest, there’s nothing better than ordering your favorite foods to be delivered right to your door—especially if you’re fully immersed in the HCI Live Livestream!
There are four ways to enter, and you have three chances to win one of these amazing prizes ?
First: Register and claim your spot at this can’t-miss event by 11:59 pm PT On Monday, March 7th
Get active on Social Media STAT and then:
Join our HCI Live Charlotte Facebook group and post what you are most excited about this event. Joining the group gets you an additional entry!
That’s four, YES, four different ways to enter!
By entering this sweepstakes you agree to be contacted by HCI if you win as well as agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Eligibility. The HCI Live Winter Giveaway 2022 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes“) is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Health Coach Institute, LLC (the “Sponsor“) their respective affiliates, parent company, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions (“Rules”), and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
- Sweepstakes Period. The entry period is from 5:00 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) on February 28, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on March 7, 2022 (the “Entry Period”).
- How to Enter. There are multiple methods of entry, and you may enter up to 3 times.
You may enter the Sweepstakes during the Entry Period as follows:
- Registering to Attend the next HCI Live. Those who register to attend HCI Live in Charlotte, NC or virtually from April 28-30, 2022 at https://www.healthcoachinstitute.com/events/virtual/hci-live/ during the Entry Period are automatically entered into the Sweepstakes (a “Registered Entry”).
- Online Method of Entry. In addition to a Registered Entry, you may enter the sweepstakes by completing one of the following (“Online Entry”):
- Following Sponsor’s Instagram page @healthcoachinst;
- Liking and commenting on the Sponsor’s Instagram post posted to its Instagram account @healthcoachinst on February 28th, 2022, found here (the “Sweepstakes Post”); and
- Joining the Sponsor’s HCI Live Charlotte Facebook Group
- Receipt of Entries. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a Registered Entry is
“received” when you complete the registration process on
https://www.healthcoachinstitute.com/events/virtual/hci-live/ and an Online Entry is “received” when your Online Entry appears on Sponsor’s Instagram page, when you are listed as a follower of Sponsor’s Instagram page, or when you are listed as a member of the Sponsor’s HCI Live Group. Proof of submitting an entry (such as an automated computer receipt confirming submission) will not be deemed by Sponsor to constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor of an entry for purposes of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to reject or disqualify any Entry which Sponsor, at its sole discretion, determines to be inconsistent with the Rules or potentially damaging to its, the Sweepstakes’, or another’s image or reputation. Message and data rates may apply when entering the Sweepstakes through a mobile device. Check with your carrier for additional details.
- Restrictions on Entry. Limit of up to three (3) entries per person in combination of
Registered Entry and Online Entry. For example, if you have entered through a
Registered Entry, you may only enter up to two (2) additional times through Online Entries. You may only register once through Registered Entry. If you submit more than three (3) entries, only the entries that are received and processed first will be eligible. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, social media accounts, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. The use of automated entry devices is prohibited, and no mechanically reproduced entries are allowed; all such entries are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, delayed, undelivered, or misdirected entries. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sponsor shall not be liable for any problems that occur during the entry process and shall not have any obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or undeliverable entry. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning entry through the Online Entry process, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account provided at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Those who do not follow all of the instructions or do not abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor will be disqualified. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Prize Drawings: During the Sweepstake, Sponsor will be giving away prizes to the winners of each drawing the Sponsor conducts during the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will be giving away prizes as follows:
- 1st Drawing: Four (4) night’s stay at the Sheraton/ Le Meridien Hotel Complex in Charlotte, NC during the HCI Live event with a check in of April 27, 2022 and check out of May 1, 2022. Double occupancy only. Food, travel and related resort fees not included. Gift certificate valued at approximately $1000.
- 2nd Drawing: $300 Visa Gift Card
- 3rd Drawing: Sponsor will give away 2 Spark Pass to the HCI Live Event to one winner. Spark Pass valued at $297 each for in person or $197 each for virtual.
- 4th Drawing: $200 Doordash Gift Card
You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the number of eligible entries received at the time of each drawing. Actual or appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion.
The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer or assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted, provided if you have already purchased a Spark Pass and if you win a Spark Pass, Sponsor will refund your original Spark Pass purchase with your prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. During the Sweepstakes you are only eligible to win one prize. If you have won a prize, you will no longer be eligible future prizes regardless of the number of entries you have made.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered in their Registered Entry or Online Entry, as applicable, within one (1) business day following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by a winner of the prizes offered in this
Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT
SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION
AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this Sweepstake you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Rules. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by you to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability. By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, parent, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
- Disputes. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of Idaho. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Idaho having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Health Coach Institute, LLC, 800 W Main Street, Suite 1460, Boise, Idaho 83702.