Relevant Experience and Credentials:
• Faculty Coach at Health Coach Institute (January 2019- present)
• Business Coach at The Big Shift, Inc. (2007-2018)
• Delivery Unit Lead, The Big Shift, Inc. (2011-2017)
• Founder, Alan Roby Coaching (2004-present)
• Certified Professional Coactive Coach (CPCC), The Coaches Training Institute, (February, 2006)
• Graduate of Life Coaching Core Curriculum Program, The Coaches Training Institute, (December, 2004)
• SF Bay Area Coaches–Local chapter of the International Coach Federation (August 2004-present)
• Board Secretary, 2006. Vice President, 2007, Acting President 2007-8
• Drake University, BS in Business Administration (1985)
• Master of International Management, Thunderbird School of Global Management (1990)
Alan Roby escaped from Corporate America over a decade ago after 18 years leading teams and producing results in a variety of financial services and software organizations.
These days you can find him working with our amazing clients in HCI’s All-Stars Program–where he serves as a Business Coach—as well as working with private clients on topics that include business-building, speaking and leadership. Alan focuses on helping business leaders who want to make a difference in the world create outstanding results.
When he’s not coaching, Alan loves pursuing his musical interests, traveling, and tending his garden in a sunny little suburb of San Francisco.