Relevant Experience and Credentials:
- Health Coach Institute, Success Coach (January 2019-present)
- Founder, Wellness and Success Coach at Embrace Healthy Habits (2017-present)
- Health Coach Institute, Holistic MBA and Transformational Coaching Mastery (2017-2018)
- Health Coach Institute, Certified Health Coach (2017)
- Health Coach Institute, Certified Life Coach (2017)
- St. Petersburg College, Business Administration (2003)
Further Information :
As a Wellness and Success Coach Alma serves women who are ready to stop emotional eating for good and feel empowered in all aspects of their lives. In addition, as a Success Coach with Health Coach Institute Alma supports her fellow coaches to gain clarity and achieve success as they embark on a journey towards becoming health and/or life coaches.
She believes that every act is an act of love or a cry for love. For over thirty years her cry for love and attention was through restrictive eating. She habitually practiced the restrict-repent-repeat cycle and allowed food and other harmful patterns to have control of her life.
Following the birth of her daughter, she made a non-negotiable agreement to take back her health and be a role model that her daughter deserved. After going through extensive Mastery level Health and Life Coaching, and healing herself from the inside out, she has committed to deliver the same level of success to women who are ready to finally step into the best and healthiest versions of themselves. Through her personalized programs, her clients stop emotional eating, feel empowered, and become master creators of their health and lives.