Relevant Experience and Credentials:
- Faculty Coach and Success Coach at Health Coach Institute (2018 – present)
- Health Coach Institute, Certified Life, Health Coach (2017)
- Holistic MBA, Certified Transformational Coaching Method Mastery Coach (2018)
- Founder, Life Mastery Coach True North Life Coaching (2017 – present)
- Southern Illinois University – Carbondale, BS Forestry
Beth is a Life Mastery Coach who is committed to inspiring clients to holistically manage their mental and emotional health. Her method(s) include empowering clients to recognize personal choice in their pursuit of healing, to become aware of limiting habits and belief patterns and to act each and everyday from a place of purpose in alignment with their personal values. Her areas of interest and experience include Complex Post Traumatic Stress Response (as related to childhood trauma) and recovery from Self Love Deficit Disorder. Prior to establishing her private practice and joining HCI as a Faculty Coach, Beth’s career revolved around corporate management and employee coaching and mentoring within the construction and resource extraction/management industries.