Relevant Experience and Credentials:
- Mastermind Success Coach at Health Coach Institute (2/2019 – present)
- Reiki Second Degree ~ Certified Practitioner (2019)
- Health Coach Institute
- Founder/Owner ~ MindShift Coaching Services (2017 – present)
- Certified Health & Life Coach (2017 – 2018)
- Certified TCM Transformation & Mastery Coach ( 2018 – 2019)
- Agile Business Coach, CA Technologies (2015 – 2017)
- Global Wellness Program Manager, CA Technologies (2008 – 2015)
- North Shore LIJ Health System (1997 – 2008)
- Hofstra University ~ Master’s in International Business (In progress)
- SUNY Empire State ~ Bachelor of Science, Business and Marketing (2005)
Meet Gina Marie, certified Transformation Coach & Relationship Strategist, and Founder of MindShift Coaching Services. Gina dedicates her life to being a master of mindset, habit, and behavior change, first for herself, then for others. She is living her passion and dream of guiding people towards the life they desire, and most of all, deserve. Gina works with leaders who struggle with their relationships, and want to avoid separation or divorce. She helps them reconnect and create space so that they can fall back in love.
As a former agile business coach, she quickly realized how being unhappy at home, impacts mindset and behaviors at work. She supports leaders on creating deep and meaningful relationships so that they show up being present and focused, as the authentic leader that their team and the organization needs them to be. Gina believes that how we show up in our personal relationships, affects how we show up in every aspect of our life. So, when things feel unsettled at home, we carry that with us, and it comes out in who we are being at work, and everywhere else. One part is learning how to have successful relationships, and looking inward is the other because mastery starts within.
Gina’s Purpose: To support people on their life journey so they say “because of working with you, my life has improved, and I’m happier than I’ve ever been.”
Gina’s favorite quote: “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou