Win a Year of Mastery! Check Out HCI’s YouTube Contest
Here at are going to change the world—and we want to bring everyone along for the ride. , we want to spread the love this February! We believe wholeheartedly in the power of our programs and know that
So we’re holding a contest this month where one lucky person will win a year of HCI’s transformational Mastery program! All you have to do to be entered to win is create a public YouTube review of our Become a program.
Here’s everything you need to know!
- Create a YouTube Video titled “: My Review of ’s Become a Program.”
- Using the How-To YouTube Guide, record a review of the BHC Program and post it on your public YouTube profile.
- Click here for the rules and to see if you qualify to participate in this challenge. For more information check out the terms and conditions.
- You can submit your video links to firstname.lastname@example.org February 1st – 14th.
- If you publish your video and send the link to email@example.com before 11:59pm PST on February 14th, you will be entered to win.
- We will select the winner based on the presentation of the video: clarity, sound quality, creativity, information, and overall production.
- The person with the highest score total will win!
Our practice- and implementation-based Mastery curriculum will change your inner programming and deepen your skills to coach clients confidently and effectively and build the successful coaching career you want. You’ll experience a supportive, guided experience that accelerates & further customizes your business results.
This is a great opportunity to not only enter for a chance to win a year of Mastery but also get that YouTube channel going! We can’t wait to see all of your videos!
MORE TO EXPLORE
You Might Also Like
7 Ways Decluttering Can Transform Your Mental Well-being
Declutter your life and see your coaching and mental well-being take a great leap in positivity!Read More
15 Ways Coaches Cope with Stress in the Modern World
Coaches who know how to manage and handle their own stress are better equipped to help their clients with stress management.Read More
Everything You Want to Know before taking the NBHWC Certification Exam
Taking the NBHWC exam can be challenging and rough on the nerves. Here are some helpful tips to prepare for your upcoming exam!Read More
9 Health Coach-Approved Halloween Treats Your Clients Will Love
Holidays can be tricky when it comes to staying on top of health goals. We all want to enjoy ourselves—and we should!—but it can be easy to fall off track when there are sweet temptations lurking around every corner. Serve Your Clients Some Healthy Halloween Treats! With Halloween right around the corner, we want to […]Read More