Start your morning with a protein-and-veggie-packed Good Morning Frittata shared by BHC grad Robin Pollak.
Good Morning Frittata
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
2 large handfuls of fresh spinach
1/2 Spanish onion
6 or 7 mushrooms (I used Baby Bella)
– Sauté onions until soft
– Add mushrooms and leave them uncovered so the water can be released until softer
– Add spinach and cover pan until spinach wilts
In a bowl:
– Beat 8 eggs ( I do this by hand)
– Put oven on 350 degrees Farenheit
– Spray an oven safe dish or round square with olive oil
– Spread veggies across the dish
– Pour egg on top
– Bake for 20-30 minutes depending on how hard or soft you like your frittata
– Test to see if it is ready to eat by inserting a fork in the middle
Robin Pollak has been a Speech Pathologist for more than 30 years and is thrilled to add Life Coaching to her repertoire where she gets to use her intuitive gifts to work with people to help them discover their voice.
“I collaborate with my clients to help them find the key to unlock where they are stuck…showing them choices in their lives so they can create and live a life filled with what they want to feel fulfilled…helping them rediscover parts of themselves that got tucked away.” — Robin
Start Your Health and Wellness Coaching Career with HCI
Coaching is a great career that you can help others, while also learning how to help your own personal growth. Health Coach Institute is a top health and wellness coaching certification program. Join our Become a Health Coach program and begin coaching in 6 months! If you are already a coach and want to advance your skills, check out HCI’s Coach Mastery program. Feel free to get in touch with with one of our clarity coaches directly, by calling 1-800-303-2399.