HCI Live (“Event”) COVID-19 Precautions and Safety Acknowledgement
Your safety at HCI Live is our number one priority, which is why in order to attend the event in person, you must…
- Agree to wear a mask while in the event space; and
- Bring proof of full vaccination OR a negative Covid PCR test taken within 72-hours of arrival*
*Proof can include a physical or digital image of your vaccination card or negative test results that includes your name and date of the test.
If you choose not to wear a mask or provide vaccination or testing proof per the aforementioned requirement, you will not be permitted to attend the event in person.
Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person, Empowered Education has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 at the Event.
However, Empowered Education cannot guarantee that those attending the Event will not become infected with COVID-19.
Therefore, by checking the box below, you acknowledge the highly contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume any and all risk of exposure or infection by attending the Event and acknowledge that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, disability, and/or death.
In addition, you understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the Event may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of others who attend the event. Accordingly, you understand and agree that by checking the box below, you forfeit the ability to make any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Empowered Education, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in the Event.
Finally, you agree Empowered Education may in its sole discretion cancel or reschedule the Event with or without notice to you. In the event of such cancellation or rescheduling, Empowered Education shall have no liability for any travel expenses, cost or fees you incur that arise from such cancellation or rescheduling, and Empowered Education’s only liability shall be providing you the option to elect a refund of your seat deposit or apply such deposit towards a future event.
By checking the box below, you agree to follow the safety protocols set in place by the state of North Carolina, the Le Meridien and Sheraton hotels, and Health Coach Institute. This may include social distancing, temperature checks, and mask wearing.
By attending HCI Live, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
- Individuals who currently or within fourteen (14) days of the start of HCI Live (04/28/2022) have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others;
- Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
- Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
If you become sick while you are at HCI Live, we will ask that you quarantine in your room at the onset of symptoms.
Please check the box below to acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions before completing your registration.