Happy I Am A Health Coach Week!
It’s an exciting time to be a health coach. The world is changing, and so is the health industry. Now more than ever, people are more health conscious and doing more to live happy, healthy fulfilled lives. Part of that change is focusing on each person as an individual and not looking at medicine as a “one size fits all” fix for everyone.
Being a Health Coach and What it Means
Health and Wellness Coaching aren’t exactly new concepts, but along with traditional medicine, these practices offer individuals the guidance they need to foster a healthy living environment, both in AND out of the body. Coaches will often tell you, that they love helping people. At the core of health and wellness coaching, the ultimate goal is to positively impact someones life.
Why Did You Become a Health Coach?
We asked hundreds of Health Coaches why they do the work they do and they provided us a robust list reasons why they are health coaches. Below is a list of HCI’s top 25 reasons given by real health coaches why they are a coach.
Top 25 Reasons Health Coach Institute Coaches Became Coaches!
- I am passionate about helping people become their most alive selves
- I believe in the power of leading with an open heart
- I am a master of habit change
- I am a personal growth junkie
- I love healthy food
- I believe in the transformative power of change work
- I am a vision holder for my clients’ dreams
- I am an empowered leader
- I offer my clients equal amounts of support and stretch
- I know that knowledge does not equal behavior change
- I am helping to revolutionize health care
- I know that a healthy lifestyle is a work in progress
- I am free to sets my own work schedule that works for my personal rhythms
- I do meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- I am an attentive listener
- I have a healthy appetite for continuous learning
- I value health on all levels—mental, physical, emotional, spiritual
- I support the prevention and eradication of lifestyle diseases
- I aim to live every day with conscious awareness
- I put my self-care first
- I heal a little bit every day
- I consider each day an opportunity for change
- I offer gratitude for my blessings every day
- I am in love with my self and my life
- I believe Health Coaches will spark the change we wish to see in this world
Become a Health Coach by Joining HCI’s BHC Program
As you can see, there are a variety of reasons to become a health coach. If you have a passion to help others and have a love of healthy living, healthy eating and promoting physical wellness, then a career as a Health Coach might be right for you. Check out our Become a Health Coach program and schedule a consultation with one of our team members today!