I just quit my day job to become a Health Coach!
This post is inspired by every one of you in our awesome Tribe that has bravely taken that huge leap of faith (no pun intended) and ditched the status ladder of a corporate career, or the familiarity of a drab job that you could do with your eyes closed but you totally hate, or work that sucks your soul dry but pays the bills.
Time to face the fact that this is your LIFE and you only get one shot at it.
Think about it: you spend anywhere between 8 and 14 hours a day at WORK…so you may as well enjoy it, right? What if you didn’t just enjoy work—you literally leaped out of bed every morning with a fat smile on your face because you LOVED your work that much?
Think it’s impossible? Head on over to our blog’s SPOTLIGHT category HERE to check out our Day In The Life Of An HCI Coach series to see what other coaches have to say about the daily life of . Our grads wake up in love with their lives! For real. And you can too… all you’ve gotta do is choose to believe you can live the life of your dreams, become a , and quit your day job. Yup, in that order.
Here are 5 things to think about before you quit your day job…just in case you needed some inspiration:
- How’s the office commute working for you? Goodbye highways and traffic! As a , you can work from home in your PJ’s or bike to your neighborhood coffee shop. Heck, you can work on a beach, as many do.
- Tired of your boss breathing down your neck? Colleagues getting on your nerves again? Hello, free spirit! As a , you are your own agent. Your own boss. You make your own rules and have only yourself to answer to. So cool!
- Had enough of the daily grind to increase your company’s bottom line and feeling like a cog in a wheel? HCI grads agree that the biggest reward of being a is that it’s got nothing to do with working toward mega corporate profit. It’s all about serving from the heart. Helping to make someone’s life better. That’s the biggest profit from this work.
- The conventional 9 to 5 life is so old school, don’t you agree? In this new world order, you set your own schedule according to how YOU function best. Are you most productive in the afternoon? Cool, schedule client calls then. Want to pack it all in first thing in the morning and take afternoons off? Nothing’s stopping you! One of the best things about is the freedom to create a flexible work schedule that suits you and how YOU like to work. You’ll never look back.
- Ever feel like you have to wear a mask all day at work and that you can’t wait to get home so you can take it off and just be yourself? You’re not alone. One of the biggest complaints employees have about work-work is having to present a certain side all day, every day on the job. Pretty much the BEST thing about being a is that you get to be exactly who you are all day, every day. No masks, no pretenses, no fakeness. Just pure, unadulterated YOU!
Leave a comment below and let us know what inspires YOU about the thought of quitting your day job and becoming a
Want to find out more about quitting your day job to become a ? Call a at (877) 914-2242!
MORE TO EXPLORE
You Might Also Like
Everything You Want to Know before taking the NBHWC Certification Exam
Becoming a National Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC), also known as NBHWC Certification, should be part of your professional goals if you wish to stand out in the health and wellness coaching industry. It is a crucial first step to secure the right credentials and expand your career, especially in the healthcare industry. Having […]Read More
10 Must-Have Skills and Qualities to Become a Successful Health Coach
Successful health coaches are not simply defined by their achievements in the field but by the skills and qualities they embody. The appeal of becoming a health coach continues to rise given the relative increase in cases of patients with chronic diseases. Not to mention the rise in people who are paying close attention to […]Read More
5 Attributes Clients Look For In A Nutrition Coach
There is a clear interest in healthcare workers that concentrate on diet and wellness. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics noted a growth of 11% for occupations related to dietary management as a result of the rapid increase in chronic diseases that require nutrition regulation. This continuous trend influenced competition among nutritional coaches as their […]Read More
Profitable Health Coaching Business Roadmap: 7 Steps To Success
Becoming a health coach already holds plenty of benefits, not just in your career and financial progress, but most importantly in your holistic personal growth. Now, imagine these benefits multiplied when you build your very own health coaching business. However, as promising as this sounds, having your own health coaching business requires a hefty amount […]Read More