20 Reasons Why A Confident Coach Is A Turn On
Ever been to an OBGYN who tries to insert a speculum but doesn’t know what the heck she’s doing? Not a good feeling. Ever tried to bungee off a bridge with a brand spanking new trainee who can’t get his knots right? Not a good feeling.
C.O.N.F.I.D.E.N.C.E is the key to feeling like you’re in good hands. Literally and figuratively. It’s a learned trait that can make or break your interaction with another person especially if the other person is supposed to be in a leadership position like a coach.
A masterful coach is confident. Not overly confident to the point of arrogance. Not under confident where you begin to feel you’re the one holding the space. But confident with a capital C.
- A confident coach has mastered her skills and is not afraid to admit she’s not perfect.
- A confident coach takes the lead but does not over assert herself.
- A confident coach puts her best foot forward even on a bad day.
- A confident coach is flexible and not set in her ways.
- A confident coach know the lay of the land and how to navigate it.
- A confident coach speaks with clarity and authenticity.
- A confident coach holds the silent space with dignity not awkwardness.
- A confident coach looks you directly in the eye with loving-kindness not judgement.
- A confident coach does not hold back her truth.
- A confident coach holds up a mirror to your most courageous self.
- A confident coach is comfortable in discomfort.
- A confident coach is fully present and undistracted.
- A confident coach listens 100%.
- A confident coach is constantly learning and improving her skills.
- A confident coach knows her stuff and is not afraid to show it.
- A confident coach makes no apologies for who she is.
- A confident coach knows her limitations.
- A confident coach makes you feel safe, seen and heard.
- A confident coach is generous in spirit but has clear boundaries.
- A confident coach is a true mentor.
MORE TO EXPLORE
You Might Also Like
7 Ways Decluttering Can Transform Your Mental Well-being
Declutter your life and see your coaching and mental well-being take a great leap in positivity!Read More
15 Ways Coaches Cope with Stress in the Modern World
Coaches who know how to manage and handle their own stress are better equipped to help their clients with stress management.Read More
Everything You Want to Know before taking the NBHWC Certification Exam
Taking the NBHWC exam can be challenging and rough on the nerves. Here are some helpful tips to prepare for your upcoming exam!Read More
9 Health Coach-Approved Halloween Treats Your Clients Will Love
Holidays can be tricky when it comes to staying on top of health goals. We all want to enjoy ourselves—and we should!—but it can be easy to fall off track when there are sweet temptations lurking around every corner. Serve Your Clients Some Healthy Halloween Treats! With Halloween right around the corner, we want to […]Read More